Current situation (9/7/2021): AKD-Matchplay 2021
- Play shall be from yellow tee.
- Format is match play, and matches are to be played over 9 holes, at Grand Ducal, Kikuoka, Junglinster, Preisch, Christnach or a different course (should the players agree to do so) under the Rules of Golf and any local rules.
- NEW rule The competition will be played with 9/10 of the 9 hole froggicap difference at the time of the given match (matchplay handicap!!!)*.
- The top player in the draw is responsible for contacting his opponent.
- The top player in the draw chooses the venue.
- If the opponent rejects three proposed dates or fails to turn up on the day he must concede a walkover.
- If matches are not completed by the deadline as indicated on the sheet “Draw”, both players will be disqualified.
- The winner of the match is responsible for e-mailing the result to Alan and Jess.
- The finalists will play their match during the last Frogs event on 2 October 2021.
- If the match is all square after 9 holes and therefore continues no additional shot is added (both players play from scratch!).
- All matches to be played in Froggie spirit.
- Any way of determining the winner of a match is allowed so long as both players agree.
- Deadline permitting, the Frogs outings can be used to play your match, but remember to notify the starter if you wish to do so.
* The difference is calculated before rounding up or down. Ex. 11,5 – 7,7 = 3,8 x 0,9 = 3,42 = 3 strokes.