Hello gentlemen !!
Yesterday we played the Individual Championship and our thanks for this lovely and pleasant day go the sponsor Casa4Funds represented by Arnaud.
At 9 o’Clok we had smooth start thanks to:
– the starter Johan
– a delicious breakfast
– the course in perfect condition
– the sun which shined bright in the clear blue sky
– the hot sticky weather that maybe favoured golfers coming form southern Europe used to “tropical climate conditions”
Talking about results:
– Starting from gross, the winner was James with 28 points who scored one point more than Craig.
– A special mention should go to Arnaud who closed the round with a remarkable 76 !! However, being a sponsor he kindly left the stage to other players.
– Moving to the net scores, James was ranked third with 30 points, number two on the chart “il Maestro”… Marco and the winner was Mauro… the student becomes the Master.
To complete a “glorious” day for Italian golf Francesco Molinari close the third round on the first place in Wentworth (Craig, I apologize if might not pronounced it correctly, I hope at least the spelling is correct). It seems that the world is changing drastically because Italy is “gaining ground in golf course” and loosing it in soccer field; apparently we will attend the World Cup on TV from the couch.
Concerning contest prizes:
Last prize pink ball, the honour was for Martin Shapiro with 13 points.
The “Ch’ti” Richard won best guest and pink ball awards at the same time
Finally, a special thank to one star “Goodyear” Chef John who cooked delicious fish and chips.
Thanks to everyone e alla prossima !
PS: JFYI writing this email took me exactly the same time as playing 18 holes… David, I hope you appreciated my efforts.